DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

Finally picked up an Evo, a true steal!

26K views 125 replies 56 participants last post by  CE9A 
#1 ·
Drove it home for $5k a few weeks ago. A trailer had backed into it so my buddy let me have it for cheap. No frame or pillar damage at all, 13k miles on her, clean title etc. It is bone stock minus AMS 3" turbo back exhaust, and stance GR+ pro coil overs.

When it was in the accident:

Here it is picking it up:

Here she sits now. I have replaced the passenger side doors, side-skirt and fender. Still waiting for my headlight and side mirror. I have put about $700 into it so far in repairs for all my parts. Now I will just need some paint and I'll be good to go. Also decided to get rid of the 18x9.5 rota p45r's it came with.

See less See more
#68 · (Edited)
Thank you. Here are some shitty pics. I absolutely hate taking pictures with the flash but it was late and dark. I'm currently doing a clutch on it as we speak. Will be back on the road tuesday :D

The owner drove the car over, took his nice clutch off and put it on my car so he could drive my car home. My old silver evo had the trans off it already awaiting a clutch.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.