DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

2012 mod

2K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  Snot Rocket 
#1 ·
We are trying to organize meeting and convoying down to normal. I am hosting a small meet at the Sonics on 30 and 34 (i can get exact address for anyone who needs it) we will be leaving there about 5:30-40 then metting at a mcdonalds in plain field (again I can get the info if needed) and leaving there about 6:30. I am just seeing who will meet were. I know the people in chicago have there own local meeting spot, this is more local to me. PM for more info

http://www.facebook.com/events/419710198087282/#!/events/419710198087282/

#5 ·
Lots of people trailer their cars there. You can park the trailer and rig in the parking lot and unload the car there. I'd hope to see you there after seeing your post in the engine bay thread.

It's Saturday, September 22nd.

#7 ·
Fack. I won't be there. But I will be in Homstead for the AMA pro road racing. With free tickets. Win.

#8 ·
It should be a great year. Last year they suprised us by having a dyno brought in. It was free to put your car on it and the high hp won a trophie. It was only a one axle dyno but we still had a car hit like 475 I think.
This year there is alot of guys ready for it. I bet there will be some AWD pulling T case's this year if they don't bring a AWD dyno.
See you there.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.