DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a logger and did a log and my o2 front reads 2.5 and my 02 trim reads 100 .Is this a sighn of a faulty 02 sensor or bad connection?The car runs fine but I am not taking any chances.The car is a 92 nt/t conversion with a turbo harness ,ecu,255 wally, b/c removal and no afpr.

·
Registered
108 Posts
With that fuel pump and no regulator, I am surprised that the car runs fine. I would get a AFPR and a guage so you can set the fuel pressure. I would definitely start from there before swapping o2 sensors.

·
Registered
12 Posts
There's something wrong..even if you had lay down on a Aeromotive, how do you explain an o2 sensor that should be between 0~1v(and thats at anything richer than 13,5:1 AFR) at 2.5v?!?:chair:

It's for sure you have something else pluged into ECU O2 Input..

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just dont see how I could have somthing else plugged in the o2 port .The plug on the 02 sensor is fairly unique, besides the the original nt harness that I modified to use with the turbo ecu read the same thing.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I installed a new 02 sensor and my logger still read 2.5v and 100% fuel trim,until I started messing with my coolant temp sensor wires .When I rearanged some of my coolant sensor wires the 02v and trim went to 0.Are these wires somehow interconected ?I searched for 2 hours and only found where the yellow /green and green/black wires go on the T loking connector.Does anybody know where the other 3 wires go ?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts