DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling my 1990 Eagle talon shell. It only has 108,000 miles on it and is in good condition. It has a dent on the front passenger quarter panel and just small dings here and there. For a 1990 it is in really good shape. I currently have a built motor and original tranny in the car but am in the process of removing them. If you would like either of them I can include the motor for an additional $500 or trans for $200. Let me know if you have any questions or would like to come check it out in Gordonsville, VA.

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I am selling my 1990 Eagle talon shell. It only has 108,000 miles on it and is in good condition. It has a dent on the front passenger quarter panel and just small dings here and there. For a 1990 it is in really good shape. I will sell just the shell for $500, or the shell with the built engine (specs in pic attached) and stock transmission and transfer case for $1000, or everything including parts below for $2000.
Dsmlink V3 w/ ecu, map sensor, speed density sensor
Holset Hx35 w/ dsm housing
Fuel lab FPR and 1000cc injectors
VRSF Fmic with Tial BOV
Innovate LC1 wideband and prosport gauges
3” downpipe and exhaust cutout
Internal wastegate housing and wastegate
FP intake and intake filter
The car currently doesn’t have a battery and isn’t running so it will need to be towed. Let me know if you have any questions or would like to come check it out in Stanardsville, VA.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.