DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
After restoring it in and manually all areas, and now it's a beautiful thing. BUT after test driving it around and found my none turbo, trans was was not shifting automatically or manually. That was bad enough, a few miles latter, series of lights would not work. OK, found under the hood fuses ok, under dash, half the fuses had no power. No dash lights, and no head lights. Faulty OBD 2 could not I.D. any errors, As a retired fork left mechanic for 40 years, reading 2 of 4 Mitsubishi, laser, service publications. Unable to find a cure for my issues, just don't know were to start, asking for your help !

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
After restoring it in and manually all areas, and now it's a beautiful thing. BUT after test driving it around and found my none turbo, trans was was not shifting automatically or manually. That was bad enough, a few miles latter, series of lights would not work. OK, found under the hood fuses ok, under dash, half the fuses had no power. No dash lights, and no head lights. Faulty OBD 2 could not I.D. any errors, As a retired fork left mechanic for 40 years, reading 2 of 4 Mitsubishi, laser, service publications. Unable to find a cure for my issues, just don't know were to start, asking for your help !

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Use a multimeter and trace the power. See where it stops. Sounds like a connector by the under dash fuse box is loose.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It all comes down to this, after reading, testing, ect. I need to have my transmission control module repaired. Ready to ship it out to the unknown. Can anyone recommend some one that does this kind of repairs?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts