DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
I have been slowly restoring my 1992 Plymouth Laser. Right now, I have some engine mounts that need to be replaced and at least rear struts. Finding OEM parts is difficult and I would rather upgrade as I go. I have been told that I should get coil-over adjustable but then I have read to go KYB AGX. What are your thoughts on this? Then with the engine mounts, I am not sure which of the aftermarket brands actually line up. I read a previous article on here where someone suggested using Polyurethane and placing it in the old mounts, but there were never any follow-up posts saying how that worked. My little baby here is the base 1.8L, I got it for my 16th and have had it ever since. If The engine or transmission ever goes I may try to find a standard 2.0T. For now, though, I am just trying to keep it going.
Thank you,
Christy

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
1g parts are becoming really hard to find. I have agx's on my car now and on my old tsi. They're just shocks, I haven't noticed anything special.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts