DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Car: 1992 Eagle Talon Turbo AWD [5spd]
VIN:4E3CT64U7NE016199
Price: $ Best Offer
Location: Minneapolis, MN; was an Arizona car for most of it's life until 2014.

I've had my hands a bit full with my stable of DSM's and Evo's over the years and now the wife said its either them or her... it was a tough decision but the prospect of alimony and child support weighed the scales pretty heavy in getting rid of the cars.

That said, I have one last car to go now that the other four are gone. There are a few items to note.

1) It has been in storage for the last two years. It still starts, and runs, BUT it will need a new transmission installed of which is INCLUDED with the sale.
It will also need the normal care and attention for a car coming out of storage (fluids etc.)

2) The car is relatively clean throughout. It does have 140k on the body. As it was in the south for the bulk of its life the under body is very clean. There is a very minor rust spot on the left rear by the tail light.

3) When the car was brought to MN it was driven daily for two years before the transmission went out. At that point I decided to restore the vehicle and started acquiring parts...

Engine:
Stock with 140k

Turbo and other engine bay:
MHI Evo III 16g turbo
Forced Performance exhaust manifold
K&N cone filter
Cyclone Intake manifold from Japanese GVR4
Manual boost controller (stock boost)
Greddy TT

Fuel:
560cc injectors

Exhaust:
3 inch turbo back stainless exhaust [cat delete]

Interior:
Stock interior that I would give a 8.5 out of 10. No tears, burns, cracks, or stains. Ceiling is nice, no sunroof. (This is a 26 plus year old car)

Wheels/Tires
1999 GSX rims powdercoated white with newish tires (~75% tread left)

Other Misc: *NEW* whilst in storage:
Timing belt
Water pump
Alternator
Coil packs/plugs/wires
Rebuilt tcase with all new seals
New/rebuilt transmission (need to install and IS included with car)
4 bolt rear end upgrade (car does not need this but I was planning an upgrade; will be included with car)
Radiator, hoses, and belts
OEM suspension front and rear
OEM calipers, pads, and rotors
Radio has been removed but will be included with a box of additional OEM parts that are for this car

Lastly, I am NOT willing to part the car as I don't have the time... All reasonable offers will be entertained.

Happy to send additional photos if people want them, and yes, I know the car needs a nice bath. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.