DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got this car to fix and sell but I really just don't have the time to mess with it now. Car has Ebay downpipe and Genuine Apexi N1 catback exhaust. It is loaded with every option (sunroof, power windows, power locks, leather, power seat, etc.) Also has LSD rear end. I put a new clutch in it and all new timing belt and components. When I got done fixing the clutch and putting the new timing belt and all on it and finally cranked it up it smoked a little bit and had a miss at idle. School is about to start back and I have a million other things to do right now other than mess with this car. It has a spot on the rear fender that the clear coat was peeling, I touched this up so that it would not spread and it can be seen in the pictures. Both mirrors had peeling/fading clear coat and would need to be painted. Asking $3000 obo, need to move this thing.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Getting out of the game HUH? ;) This is an awsome deal. 95's are the best to start with IMO! And under 100K on the clock for 3000K! :eek: Bump for a good guy and a nice car.

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
16G_tsi_awd said:
Getting out of the game HUH? ;) This is an awsome deal. 95's are the best to start with IMO! And under 100K on the clock for 3000K! :eek: Bump for a good guy and a nice car.
Out of the game from the racing a dsm perspective lol. I still mess with one or two on the side though. I might start a thread later today with pics of the new project :)

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Yea racing just causes headaches. Daily driver with some pep! Thats how I roll. I'll be sure to check that out if you follow threw.:p

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.