DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've swapped my engine harness to the auto, and need a little help identifying a couple connectors that terminate at the same location as the ECU connectors, off the engine harness.

These two connectors ...

This is the only female connector in that area, and it's it's 4 pins too small for the big one on the engine harness ...

Was I misinformed on only needing the engine harness? Where do these go, if anywhere? I also can't seem to find the female plug that the Power/Econ button plugs into.

·
Premium Member
4,210 Posts
The dash/chassi harnesses are a bit different due to needing extra pins for the lights in the dash and such. You can modify the AT harness to work with a MT chassi harness, you just need to identify what wires you actually need and split them out manually rather than going through the oem plug and then swap the connector on the AT harness to the one from your old MT by de-pinning and re-pinning. It is a bit of a pain but not that bad if you have the diagrams.

·
Premium Member
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The left connector is the MPI relay, not sure how I forgot about that :) ... I was able to get a hold of an auto female chassis connector today, I'll be hunting down a pin out from AllData to swap the pins out.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts