DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm just wondering what all is available for me when it comes to rear camber correction. I already have eccentric camber bushings but the nut is frozen on those and I'm going to have to bust the thing apart, so I'm trying to find something that gives me more adjustability. I've already seen the Ingall control arms and I'm goina say I'm not a huge fan of them. They look fairly thin and even though my car is low hp, it still has sticky tires for road racing and those look like they will bend with ease with how I treat the car around corners.

Wondering if there are any more options available or if I'll have to make something myself.

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
Have you tried the search button? You'll get reamed out if you keep asking questions that have been answered thousands of times. I guarantee you'll find something that will answer your question EXACTLY if you look a little....

·
Registered
806 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
1timehondalover said:
Are you CRAZY?! :eek:

That is insane. I would rather just push my car off a cliff, than have it happen to me while Im inside. :dunno:

DO NOT DO THAT MOD.

Maybe for drag-racing. But if you are a roadracer, auto crosser, and mountain road speeder, do not even think of doing that. Its suicide.

·
Registered
478 Posts
There is a thread that was started where a rear camber kit is in production now. Go look. You can always make your own too. I have the ingalls for now, and have no problems with them. I run 17x9 255's with RT-615's on them, I'd consider it a grippy setup.

·
Registered
806 Posts
treckin said:
Are you CRAZY?! :eek:

That is insane. I would rather just push my car off a cliff, than have it happen to me while Im inside. :dunno:

DO NOT DO THAT MOD.

Maybe for drag-racing. But if you are a roadracer, auto crosser, and mountain road speeder, do not even think of doing that. Its suicide.
Would I do this to my car? No. But I never said he had to do it. It was merely a suggestion.

Try not to get your panties twisted.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.