DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im selling a 91-94 eprom ecu and dsmlink chip. The chip needs to be soldered onto the ecu but every thing is there and working. The dsmlink is obviously brand new and never been used. Asking 630 obo for the setup. You can pm me or email me at [email protected] if interested. Thanks
Sean

·
Registered
286 Posts
Would you be willing to seperate? I already have a socketed Eprom, so I'd just need the 'Link.

I may be interested; it depends on how this weekend goes with the shell I'm going to look over.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I would like to keep it together because the 92 tsi I was going to buy fell through so no longer have a need for this setup. Im giving up my search cause every car I find is junk or some kind of story behind it.

·
Registered
686 Posts
sherloc123 said:
Ill ask my friend if he wants dsmlink for his 2g and maybe we can work out a trade.

I'm down for a trade as the 1G dsmlink has everything there ,and is in perfect working order. I have an eprom ecu, gotta pull it out and check the board to make sure but its labeled as eprom ecu. So i just need the dsmlink. what injectors is the chip burned for?

and do you have a photo of everything. like this is my 2G dsmlink v2:

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.