DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys, my name is Paul and im from minden in germany. I buyed in june last year an 1G eclipse with 150hp FWD. Since there i had a lot of problems with this car (a lot of rust, no maintenance in the past and a much problems with getting repair parts). But now the car looks technically good.
Maybe i have some questions in the future and i would be very happy if you guys can help me 😃

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey Guys, my name is Paul and im from minden in germany. I buyed in june last year an 1G eclipse with 150hp FWD. Since there i had a lot of problems with this car (a lot of rust, no maintenance in the past and a much problems with getting repair parts). But now the car looks technically good.
Maybe i have some questions in the future and i would be very happy if you guys can help me 😃
Welcome Paul. There are many things that are traits of almost every 1st generation Diamond Star Motors Eclipse/Laser/Talon and the members here will be glad to share any knowledge they/we have.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts