DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my car back from the shop after an R&R on the engine, and the exhaust manifold is cracked worse than i've ever seen them cracked. I got the engine off of an auto and they didn't swap the turbo so i'm stuck with the TD04. I was going to swap the turbo with my old TD05 along with the manifold, but I can't seem to find a stock replacement through my aftermarket supplier. I saw that RRE has evo III manifolds, but just curious if anyone else has any suggestions? Don't have that much to spend unfortunately... and I have no welding skills :p

Thanks

·
Registered
166 Posts
turbolover said:
+1 on the 2g manifold, its a common upgrade for 1g guys and pretty much the only thing worth taking off the 2g motor. lol..
Ha-ha! That's funny but what about that whole "2g head outflows 1g head" debate that was going on for quite some time? After all it may be worth picking up a 2g head:)

To the OP, yea check the classifieds or the parts trader and you should find one (2g) for under a hundred bucks. 2g mannys, though not as often as 1g's crack as well.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.