DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1g FWD Talon part out:
ENGINE, TRANSMISSION, CLUTCH/FLYWHEEL, AND TURBO ARE NOT FOR SALE YET!! They will very likely be for sale in about a week, but I have not had the time to remove them yet.

Pretty much everything else is up for grabs.

Cloth interior, grey with red accent factory seats. Still has the rear seat. Interior is in good shape for its age, but definitely not perfect. The dash is cracked, all gauges work. The headliner was replaced about a year ago, the biggest flaw is that the passenger side trim above the pass door is missing about a 6inch section. It has an A-pillar dual gauge pod holder with Autometer sport comp Boost and Air/Fuel (recalibrated unit that only comes on at ¾ throttle and above). Also has Greddy turbo timer, and 3kgt shift knob in good condition.

The exterior is pretty beat up. The color is Red (faded) the 1gb bumpers aren’t broken, but would definitely need a repaint, the stock 3 piece wing is cracked but salvageable.

Also available of note:
GM MAFT v2.03 with extended harness
1g blow-thru UICP with 3” GM MAF and a turboXS RFL BOV
1g FWD manual trans ECU that has had the caps replaced
TurboXS HPMBC
B&M Command Flow FPR

Hit me up for any odds and ends you might need I’ll be stripping parts off of the car for about a week before I take out the motor/trans and take the body to the junk yard.

Send me an e-mail for pics/prices on anything

·
Registered
293 Posts
Im in need of a fuel pump sending unit, mine is rusted and I know when I go to install a new pump that there is a very good chance it will crack.

Thanks, Sam.

·
Registered
3 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I replied to the emails and pms that i've gotten, seems that the blow-thru setup is the hot ticket these days. I will say that the turboXS bov is a little beat up because I bought it off of my buddy, but it works perfectly fine (and is loud as hell).

Sam, I apologize that I'm probably not going to be able to get you an answer for about a week on the fuel pump sending unit, because the gas tank took a hit on my car, and I haven't been able to check if the pump was damaged at all. If it wasn't, I have a walbro 190lph pump I'll sell you with it.

Let me know if you guys need anything else.

Chris

·
Registered
335 Posts
passanger side headlight? Oil feed and oil return line to the turbo? If u got these how much shipped to florida?

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
everybody should have pms/emails answering their questions. I do not want to post the motor/tranny/clutch until they are taken out of the car and ready to sell. I'm trying to get everything together to do it this sunday, if all goes well, I'll post them up on Monday.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Im interested in the turbo timer, how is the condition on it? Im guessing it is the full auto turbo timer. Does it come with the wiring harness? If so how much shipped?

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I apologize that it's taken me so long to respond. Work has been a little crazy lately. I have pictures of just about everything I have been asked about, so please send me your email and I will shoot you some pictures (I'd put them on here, but I don't have anywhere to host them). I also replied to everyone's pms. Thanks.

Chris

1 - 20 of 31 Posts