DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok heres whats up i have an evo guage cluster im in the middle of installing .. i need to knwo what wires in our 1g's ( my a 90 tsi awd ) does what .. but i dont want the type of chart thats int he back of the chiltons manual.. i dont understand those.. if someone has the kind that sais " yellow clip" pin one is blinker " pin 37373782 is tach sensor.. " like that then ill eb home free because i have the one thats just he wire layout and its confusien as F*CK.. and thats y my dash is in a millionpieces and im without a car..lolol i alrwady had to cut out the backing to the plastic with the dremel because the connectors are all switched liek the yellow one is where our white one is and visa versa.. and also the spedo cables in a ifferens spot so i gotta figure that out..

please let me know....

PAUL

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
some help please.. anyone have any insight... i mean this is gettin a lil hard here..lolol

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok so i gues no1 has an idea on this .. not even a path to throw me in.. usually i get even a post saying WHAT FOR .. or DAMN Cool Idea.. but this time noting AM I INVISABLE

PLEASE HELP ME >> MY CARS BEEEN APART FOR A WEEK .. I FIGURED WHEN I POSTED THIS ID GET SOME HELP @ LEAST WITHIN A DAY.. BUT THIS IS WIERD.. WHATS THE DEAL GUYS.. SOMEHELP PLEASE...

THANX
PAUL

·
Registered
148 Posts
why would you change the gauge cluster?is there something wrong

·
Registered
173 Posts
Haha, thats exactly the response he was looking for Ian. 311 i would say your best bet if you cant find anything here is to take a ride over to satan. I'm sure buried somewhere they have the wiring code for the cluster. But make sure you treat them like 2 year olds and make sure they find you exactly what you want. They have a habit of not knowing much abut the cars they work on.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
no ian .. im installing it for a show piece...... and cause i liek custom shit.. nothing on my car is like Main steam.. lol

anyways,,, f*cuin satin doesnt know $hit i tried there..

i know some1 on TALK knows.. just gotta get em to leak the info

1 - 6 of 6 Posts