DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Site Administrator
7,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need both of these items, hopefully someone has as it takes too long to get stuff from the dealer and shipping is outrageous for one part these days.

Hopefully someone can throw it in an envelope priority and get it out quick I'm trying to get this heap to the shootout.

Paypal ready.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Re: 2 small stupid things needed. Mitsu turbo drain gasket, rubber crossmember bushing.

I've got an oil drain gasket for ya if that's what you need. Came with my 2G turbo install kit, will that work for ya?

·
Site Administrator
7,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: 2 small stupid things needed. Mitsu turbo drain gasket, rubber crossmember bushing.

As long as it's the pan-side gasket yeah, can you throw that in priority tomorrow?

Paypal?

·
Registered
547 Posts

K_Mans_TSI said:
As long as it's the pan-side gasket yeah, can you throw that in priority tomorrow?

Paypal?
Are the pan side and turbo side different? Thought it was the same on both sides.

·
Site Administrator
7,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Depends on what turbo install kit you have. The Garrett turbos use a larger spread pattern. 16g-Mitsu-style turbos it is the same for both.

·
Registered
3,374 Posts

The pan side gasket you can use rubber gasket paper to make, I've done it about 9 times now. I trust that more than oem for sure given the thickness of the gasket paper. If you dont want to make it you can purchase a water pump gasket for a mid 90s ford mustang I believe that fits. I took my old gasket to oreillys and had them find a gasket that would work.

·
Registered
547 Posts

I've got the 16G ones, they both look the same. Lemme know if you want it.

·
Site Administrator
7,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Price, paypal..can you ship tomorrow? :)

As for making my own, I'm tired of doing all that these days.

·
Registered
547 Posts

I can drop it in the mail tomorrow. Uhh, I don't really know what to charge. It's kinda hard to charge someone for a piece of paper with holes in it.

·
Site Administrator
7,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

$6 to cover Priority?

·
Registered
547 Posts

Sure, that's fine, I'll drop it in the mail tomorrow morning.

·
Site Administrator
7,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

PM me your info.

·
Site Administrator
7,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

I sent you a lil extra hopefully it covered paypal fees.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.