DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was late about 2am, and my friend with a RSX with a few mods like intake, full exhaust and vtec controller was following me and we came up to a light and me and the RSX raced, but at the next light about a mile up a WRX pulled up next to me and told me to put down some cash if he wanted to race him. Being as cocky as i am i told him $40 and he said $50 or nothing so i did it, rolled up my windows and waited for the light to turn green. he got the holeshot in first and 2nd he pulled ahead about another car length but once i hit third before him and got to 7k and looked and hes 2 cars behind and just ripped forth and stopped at the end of forth and pulled over he paid up and got me into his car club. he showed me his dyno papers and he had some decent numbers at 377.1 awd hp and 341.3 lb torque

·
Registered
431 Posts
whats are your mods??? thats pretty impressive to down an awd car with 377whp on the street. good kill!!

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lol it makes me wet myself to, i guess the awd wieght held him back, i completely torn down my motor ill list...(dont think im a fanatic i already had it typed)

Machine Work Done :
Clean Block
Bore Block
Resurface, Cut Seats
Polished Crank
Bronze Valve Guides
New Freeze Plugs
Full Port and Polish

Parts List
T3/T4 Turbo (T60-1)
FMIC w/ 2.5" Piping ([Core]30"x9"x3.5")
Nippon Nitrated Valves
Titanium Valve Retainers
Manley Duel Valve Springs
HKS 272/264 Cams
Eagle H-Beam Rods
Ross 8.5:1 Pistons .030 overbore
Magnus Velocity Stacks Intake Manifold
Walbro 255 Fuel Pump
AEM Fuel Rail
750cc Fuel Injectors
Non-Ticking Lifters
PaceSetter 3" Turbo Back Exhaust
XS Power Turbo Header w/ External Wastegate
Greddy Type-S BOV
HKS Wastegate
ACT 2900LB 6-Puck Clutch
Fidanza Aluminum Flywheel
Polyurathane Motor Mounts
King Main Bearings
Clevite77 Rod Bearings
Balance Shaft Elimination Kit
3.5" GM MAF
GM MAF Translator
CoolingMist Alcohol Injection Kit
AEM Cam Gears
Greddy Timing Belt
AEM Underdrive Pulley Kit
Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors
FWD LSD
Fidanza Racing Axles

·
Registered
63 Posts
well if you do go the the track the key for you is traction, traction, and more traction.. so with slicks I see you getting into or close to 10's.. as long as you get a good 60'

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah im saving now do you think i could get just fronts, i have the lsd and i really can spin any gear but i know how to control it i think if i get a 1.7 for 60' i got it made

·
Registered
63 Posts
well since your not AWD.. I really don't see any use for slicks on the rear.. haha but you could just get some light weight tires for the rear and max inflate them, so they'll roll the easiest.. with your LSD you should be able to pull a pretty good 60'

1 - 11 of 11 Posts