DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now is your chance to purchase one of these high quality calendars for you garage,shop or to hang in the office :)

There are 14 cars in the calendar including the cover. It goes from Jan/2011-Jan/2012

Each calendar is 8.5x11 and is printed in a very nice thick glossy card stock paper. It comes wire bound with a grey wire and a nice clear front and back cover. The calendar includes all U.S holidays and it also has the date of the Shootout in it as well. The cars featured have the name of the owner, make and model of the car and E.T if applicable.

Price for each calendar will be $18 shipped or $32 for two.

For multiple orders please contact me for discount pricing. I accept payments through paypal. My paypal address is [email protected].Please do not send any payments without contacting me first!

You will also be able to purchase these from Tom through the website once it's set up.

Thanks, Ro

·
Site Administrator
9,819 Posts
Man I had to look at this thread. Now I want one. Some badass cars. I would have changed a couple shots but being a lover of these cars, my heart melts when I see them in action.

Good luck with the sale. I'll let you know if I break down to buy one.

F UUUUUUUU :)

·
Site Administrator
4,661 Posts
LoL you know "FUUU?"...I thought you didn't get down with all this here computer stuff :p

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This year's calendar is fucking badass!!! :tree:
Yes it is. And hopefully next year's wll be even better.

Man I had to look at this thread. Now I want one. Some badass cars. I would have changed a couple shots but being a lover of these cars, my heart melts when I see them in action.

Good luck with the sale. I'll let you know if I break down to buy one.

F UUUUUUUU :)

Thanks Red. Let me when you break down lol.

·
Elite DSMtalker
3,256 Posts
Not really familiar with many of the cars in the photos, were these pretty much Dsmlink users? nice calendar though!

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Some are and some are not. I only received 2 entries from this forum which is pretty sad considering most cars on last year's calendar were from dsmtalk.

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Hope you have at least 1 left. I get paid on the 22nd so will PM you then. I love these calendars, I got one last time too.

My buddy is jealous because he has a 350Z and I got him turned on to a forum very similar to ours but obviously for 350z's. He can't find a calendar for crap haha.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts