DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone I was talking about this in the lounge some time back. I was able to make it out there to show the Laser and had a great time! One local DSM'er stopped by and talked with me for a minute. Unfortunately he said DSM's in Vegas were far and few between and Lasers were by near extinct. He mentioned to me he had owned his GSX for 3 years now and Never ran across a actual Laser lol. He said after the cash for clunker program they all almost disapeared... I was the only DSM in attendance but plenty of other cars were there. Hopefully next year some of you Talon/Laser guys will join me! The drag racing events included large cash prizes for 3rd to 1st place. some of the highlights included a 5.3 pass by a 1979 Plymouth Arrow funny car, a 9 sec Neon, a 12 sec Lebaron, a few SRT-4 Neons whose owners could not launch worth a darn. Other rare cars included, a 71 Chrysler Sebring, a Colt GLHS, Shelby Lancer, Maserati TC, and a AMC Javelin AMX!

Hope you enjoy!

http://abq-dsm.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?p=36194#36194

·
Registered
977 Posts
Oh wow I'm on ABQ dsm from back when I was stationed in New Mexico. I now live literally minutes away from the track and chose not to attend this year. Had I known this, I could have come too. Also, I had assumed since we're technically mitsu-powered that we'd not be allowed to run here. *However* after seeing a K-car run 12s last year and I heard the familiar sound of a 4g engine, I promised myself I'd run here one year. Anyways, I like the pics, looks like you had a great time.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts