DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 95 gs-t, i recently bought and installed a used motor and a 97 ecu. which is now setting do to cas. i was wondering if anybody knows where i can buy a black top 1g or 2g cas. i already know how to rewire the 1g sensor thanks to magnus and road race. my only problem is finding the sensor and wire plug. anysuggestions or help would be greatly appreciated. thanks a lot in advance guys.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Yeah I feel you there, hit up a salvage yard or go on dsmtuners and post an ad for one since you don't have enough to post here.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Parts recyclers and salvage yards are the most likely place to find it. Why do you insist on a black top. My car is a 97gst and I use the green, It's worked fine for years. Another suggestion if you haven't tried is just calling places like magnus or road race engineering and just asking if they have any. Just cause it's not listed on there site doesn't mean they don't have them. They specialize in this stuff.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
I have the 2G cas from my 97 lying around somewhere, PM me if you are interested.

·
Site Administrator
7,762 Posts
This is not a for sale forum.

These can be found easily for $60 on eBay.

Please read over the rules again and pay attention to rule #7.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Who were you referring to when you mentioned rule #7?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.