DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just went to install new line from dsmparts.com and it seems like the banjo bolt is too long. the head of the bolt is smaller than the head of the factory one. any suggestions on what to do? should I try to get a shorter bolt or could I put a spacer to compensate the difference.or will that leak?thanks

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
Just my thought here, but DSMparts.com sucks. I tried to buy a couple things from them, plug wires included, and it took them more than two months to ship the stuff to me.

For future reference, I, personally, would never go back to them. Stick with JNZ, they seem to be really reliable.

NOT that this had anything to do with your problem directly, but I noticed you said you picked the parts up from them.....

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
sorry for wasting all of your time. i was going to work and i ask my friend to bring the old bolt to work with him, so i could see if i could cut it down. he said its in the slave cylinder. so i said what about the new bolt, and he replied there wasn`t one. i know i saw it in the box with the new o-ring things. so all is well, for now. hope this clears up his not being able to go into gear when warmed up. thanks again

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.