DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys hwo much do u thionk it'd cost for a complete conversion to the 2G eclipse tail lights???????? i have a 93' tsi awd talon. and d'u think its worth it?

·
Registered
61 Posts
hell no just wait till andy's finishes making their altezza's for the 1g's they're even taking paid orders do that and spend the money that you will have saved on other stuff

·
Registered
143 Posts
It'd be a lot. I imagine well over a grand for the molding, cutting, painting, etc. I'd agree with marcop3312 in that you should just wait for those overly-chromy altezza's...

·
Registered
61 Posts
damnslowtalon said:
Why waste your $$ on lame appearance mods? If your car is still kinda stock, you could be well into the 13's with the money it would cost to convert to 2G tails.
exactly what i'm sayin, it's only tail lights, unless you're smokin people now and that's all they're seeing then don't worry about it

·
Registered
183 Posts
why 2g taillights?? i probably wouldnt ever do a conversion in the first place, but if you must, why 2g's?? IMO thos are probably some of the ugliest taillights around.....thats purley oppinion tho

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
if you want 2g tails then buy a 2g ?
:confused:

Everybody is right, it would take quite a bit of $$ and not really worth it in my opinion.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts