DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey...does anyone have any pics of the 3-piece spoiler Wings West makes for 2G Eclipses? There is one black and white one on their site but it doesn't show the wing too well. I want to look into getting it for my car...thanks.

·
Registered
22 Posts
If i knew how to post pics in the reply, i would show you the pics i have. i think that it looks great. seeing it in person is a lot different than in the pics. it's tall like the turbo wing but wide so you can see it from the front better. i think that it looks a lot better than those huge straight[not curved] wings <no offense> it really flows with the lines of the 2g.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I've been searching and I can't find a thread with a decent answer. Does anyone know how to get the middle part of the stock 3 piece spoiler off of a 2g Eclipse??? The sides are obvious, but i can't find anything holding the middle piece on the trunk. I want that clean look.

·
Registered
5 Posts
No selling of items on DSMTalk.com! Thanks for abiding by the rules.

-Greenstreak

hey oakview you get that thing off by taking off the interior trim first. That plastic on the underside of the hatch to deal with the middle section. And there should be two screws for each side, if I can remember right.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts