DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well this race was kind of funny. A blue 350z (guy replaced it with a FairladyZ badge) was weaving in and out of traffic. Like a bucket (literally) I trail about 300 ft then finally catch him at a light. I wasn't next to the z but right behind him. It looked like an an exhaust system and maybe intake because its alot louder than a stock z. Light turns green and I trail right behind him...of course he gets a couple cars cause of my boost lag. But he decides to slow down and even out with me. I was in 2nd (money gear) and took it all the way to 7K :eek:hnoes:.......we were dead even until I shifted into 5th instead of 3rd....then he just pulled away. UGH. Not bad for a 19 year old car with only a couple mods....literally.

2g exhaust mani, 3'' TBE= $200 :p

350z+mods=$15,000 plus interest+ getting your wallet raped for mods.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Bet if you had a intake and uicp you could take him :p
Funny you mention that I have no idea how to find a uicp for the stock side mount any hard piping for the stock ic is simply evading me. Pm me if you have info.(not trying to change the subject of the post)

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
And just to add after seeing the above link. dsmparts.com is not a trusted vendor. They have a rough past.
I've only bought one thing from there for 40 bucks and it arrived pretty fast. MAybe its a hit and miss but if you do buy, make sure you use your credit card in case something happens

GOod race, just don't missshift again lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts