DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I had an idea the other day and wanted to get some opinions on how some people think it would look.
-The situation, the other night someone (probably a jealous Honda boy) decided to pull the front emblem and the EC and SE off of my rear tail lights. so now I have a hole in the front and the world LIP on the back. I don't like seeing the blank center piece so I came up with this.
-Getting a 3g chrome emblem to replace the front red one (they're the same size and will fit) what about pulling the LIP off and putting another Diamond on the back directly under the lock? Then pulling off the Mitsubishi and RS to clean up the look of the back end.
-Let me know what you think or if you have seen it done before, how it looks.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
I think the front mitsu eblem looks nice, i am unsure what the others look like. I cant remember off the top of my head.

·
Registered
273 Posts
That sucks.

Depends on the color of your car. If your car is teal, silver or burgandy, I'd stay away from the chrome emblem. Other than that, slap that thing up front. I think it looks really good. As for the rear, I think you're going to dislike your idea if you actually take a look at it.

A good idea would be to order the thing, its like 10$ .. hold it up to the back where you want it. I don't think it would look that good. However, something I just thought might look kinda cool, chrome plating the eclipse. I dunno. Too much chrome can be bad. I'd have to see it. I say pick up the lettering and put the eclipse back. I don't think they sell it individually unfortunately :(

I say pull off the mitsu and rs stickers regardless, but you're going to notice your car has a fat butt when you do. You're going to want something to thin her out a bit. :angel:

·
Registered
882 Posts
some wanker driving a 2g around here has the big diamond star from the back of a 3g on the center piece of his 2g, which is color matched. It looks ok I guess. I'd get the red one from the 00-01 tho, not the stupid chrome one off the 02+.

·
Registered
333 Posts
WHOA:eek:

i didn't even know i had a sig pic, i guess my brother put that in!! since we are on the topic of the emblem. what do you think it would look like in place of the red one i have, i aslo have some polished looking wheels . think it would be ok?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I got the chrom 2g emblem, I'm putting it on today, so I will take a pic with my digital camera and let you guys see what it looks like. I'm also gonig to photoshop a pic of what the back may look like so I can get your opinions as well.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts