DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my Baby up and running. Went around and snap some photos. Need to get a better Camera. Friend will whip up some WAY much better ones. If this doesn't get me Google Famous, I don't what will....On to the good stuff.

*Vote for me for next Ride of the month, hehehe*

Before anybody asks, Yes. I know my Hood is popped, spacers are doing that.

7. Quick shot of the Train Depot. Snagged some Fireworks in it.

·
Registered
718 Posts
Haha, did you do my DIY lip mod? Looks great :D

Car looks great, it's almost my car's twin except for being wingless. Only suggestion I would make is trim the front bumper a bit so it doesn't fold up like that. Otherwise, it's looking sweet!

·
Premium Member
752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Shit. I forgot I moved them. Damnit
Got my Baby up and running. Went around and snap some photos. Need to get a better Camera. Friend will whip up some WAY much better ones. If this doesn't get me Google Famous, I don't what will....On to the good stuff.

Before anybody asks, Yes. I know my Hood is popped, spacers are doing that.

7. Quick shot of the Train Depot. Snagged some Fireworks in it.

·
Registered
430 Posts
n0rthendtr00per said:
Google $50 Paint Job.
Oh I know about that.

Just wondering if you followed it completely... i.e. used a roller, type of paint used, etc..

·
Honorary Moderator
2,637 Posts
What's up with the front bumper's lip. It's going everywhere.

Nice car though.

·
Premium Member
752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
goalieman24 said:
Oh I know about that.

Just wondering if you followed it completely... i.e. used a roller, type of paint used, etc..
Yes. I did to every step..
Also Frenchie. It works.. Saved my bumper twice already

·
Registered
102 Posts
The 50$ paint job actually turns out surprisingly well. I haven't done it but Ive seen a few cars that have. Nice gvr4 and 2g.

·
Registered
16 Posts
just more proof that im going to have to do the 50 dolla paint job lol. nice pics. show us some day time ones with some close ups so we can get a good idea of the paint, i know there has to be a lot more people who are on the ball with this thing and are really wondering about the results.

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
I'm confused. At first I thought you were just saying it only cost you $50 to do this paint job, but as I read is there like a write up on how to do this with ROLL ON PAINT???:eek: :eek: :eek: I'm interested.

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
I can guarantee that paint job will last longer than most other jobs. Do some more wet sanding and polish it, and you'll be set. Looks great though.

I've always wanted to pick up a shell that needed paint and do it in white.

·
Premium Member
752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yeah I need to get a good day on Polish. Like 10 straight hours then maybe it will bring more shine out.

·
Registered
89 Posts
n0rthendtr00per said:
Yeah I need to get a good day on Polish. Like 10 straight hours then maybe it will bring more shine out.
Thats the only thing that I noticed. It looks kind of dull.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts