DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well...I'm about to buy a PTE/Garrett BB turbo...right now I have a sleeve bearing turbo. I like things to look as clean as posible, and searched a bit and realized that for the turbo waterlines, a 2g rear line and 1g front one are the ones that should fit better...anyhow. I Have a 1g N/A water pipe. I was looking at dsm motorsports and they selll 90 water pipe and 91-94 waterpipe. Does anyone knows the difference? is it that it has the nipple for the water/oil cooler? thanks

also...about the thread size of the turbo water bolts, are they the same on stock turbos and BB's? thanks

·
Honorary Moderator
4,838 Posts
V8killerTSi said:
Does anyone knows the difference? is it that it has the nipple for the water/oil cooler? thanks

also...about the thread size of the turbo water bolts, are they the same on stock turbos and BB's? thanks
Yes...and Yes.

·
Registered
38 Posts
the 90 water pipe does not have a nipple for a line to go to the oil filter housing. and the 91-94 does.

the 90 is an external oil cooler which is cooled by air, and the 91-94 is internal oil cooled which is cooled by the engine coolant

1 - 3 of 3 Posts