DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wonering if anyone has seen the 90-94 blitz replica on Asylum and if anyone has ordered it and got it...

·
Registered
604 Posts
go to www.asylumms.com, they have pics of theirs, which is pretty decent looking I think...If you wanna bastardize your nice 1G with a body kit:( And check out this one, this guy supposedly did a custom job to make this fit, but his backend is disgusting (check out those nazty tails) rice box...

·
Registered
619 Posts
eclipse2nr91 said:
go to www.asylumms.com, they have pics of theirs, which is pretty decent looking I think...If you wanna bastardize your nice 1G with a body kit:( And check out this one, this guy supposedly did a custom job to make this fit, but his backend is disgusting (check out those nazty tails) rice box...
Hahahaha. That is so incredibly ugly.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Hahahaha. That is so incredibly ugly.
Thank you so much for agreeing, haha, did you notice my reply at dsmtuners.com to that yellow box of ugliness, lol. I hate it when people do dumb shit to potentially nice cars.

Does the Blitz bumper have less ground clearance than the stock bumper? My car is lowered 1.5" and the stock bumper already rides pretty low to the ground...
Yea, it's lower, by almost an inch I think. Just about any aftermarket front bumper cover is going to be lower and wider than OEM, because the idea is to lessen drag, rounding things off, and allowing less air to go under the car, which can create lift/drag.

·
Registered
749 Posts
guys where you been

i think that was custom made by the guy himself though, doesnt look to bad IMO

peace

·
Registered
604 Posts
guys where you been
Ummm...here on Earth, actually. Obviously you took a vacation from your cranium, or you just flat out can't read...
And check out this one, this guy supposedly did a custom job to make this fit, but his backend is disgusting (check out those nazty tails)
That was stated 3 posts back, but apparently you overlooked it. So, where you been?? Sorry, but stuff like that deserves smartass remarks :slam:

·
Registered
749 Posts
eclipse2nr91 said:
Ummm...here on Earth, actually. Obviously you took a vacation from your cranium, or you just flat out can't read...
That was stated 3 posts back, but apparently you overlooked it. So, where you been?? Sorry, but stuff like that deserves smartass remarks :slam:
damn kid, chill out, I didnt even see that part, btw could you not see the sarcasim in my post, man you must not have a life getting all serious about something like that, dont hurt me with your anger buddy zzzz

·
Registered
376 Posts
That actually looks pretty good (first time I could say that about a body kit on a 1g). Any one know about side skirts and rear bumpers?

·
Registered
47 Posts
I like the huge front mount look. I even like how the grill was replaced with the bumper like on the 93-94. But that bumper just looks to out of place over all. It looks too boxy and it looks like it hangs too low for the rest of the car. I applaud who the fuck evers creativity but I feel that same creativity could have been used in a better way. Like making a front bumper that 1.) isnt just a complete fucking ripoff and 2.) ACTUALLY LOOKS GOOD. As far as the ass end of the car goes that leads me to my next point 3.) say NO to crack.

·
Registered
749 Posts
EvilEagle said:
I like the huge front mount look. I even like how the grill was replaced with the bumper like on the 93-94. But that bumper just looks to out of place over all. It looks too boxy and it looks like it hangs too low for the rest of the car. I applaud who the fuck evers creativity but I feel that same creativity could have been used in a better way. Like making a front bumper that 1.) isnt just a complete fucking ripoff and 2.) ACTUALLY LOOKS GOOD. As far as the ass end of the car goes that leads me to my next point 3.) say NO to crack.
lol, its to hard for some people to say no, sometimes i wonder what people are thinking when they make shit like that, dunno?

·
Registered
604 Posts
damn kid, chill out, I didnt even see that part, btw could you not see the sarcasim in my post, man you must not have a life getting all serious about something like that, dont hurt me with your anger buddy
I didn't sense any sarcasm there, but if it was meant sarcastically and I just didn't pick up on it, sorry. I must not have a life? Come on now, personal attacks are uncalled for, you don't even know me. I just get frustrated when people post without reading everything first, because I get something in my email telling me someone replied, then I take time to look at it, and if it's a repost of something aforementioned, I tend to get a little annoyed. I would be apologizing, but come on, you just said I don't have a life! BTW, I still think that any body kit on any 1G sucks;)

·
Registered
749 Posts
eclipse2nr91 said:
I didn't sense any sarcasm there, but if it was meant sarcastically and I just didn't pick up on it, sorry. I must not have a life? Come on now, personal attacks are uncalled for, you don't even know me. I just get frustrated when people post without reading everything first, because I get something in my email telling me someone replied, then I take time to look at it, and if it's a repost of something aforementioned, I tend to get a little annoyed. I would be apologizing, but come on, you just said I don't have a life! BTW, I still think that any body kit on any 1G sucks;)
hey internet thug, maybe you shouldnt take the internet so serious sometimes ;)

·
Registered
749 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
1g body kits suck lol........ohh my bad I have one...hehe

·
Registered
749 Posts
Pseidon said:
1g body kits suck lol........ohh my bad I have one...hehe
watch out, he'll get mad at you than ask you why your personally attacking him :p what a loser

1 - 20 of 20 Posts