DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
90 awd manual black outside red inside roller $350

CAR HAS BEEN CHANGED TO 91-94 ELECTRONICS>meaning it uses 91-94 parts the only 90 part left on it was the 90 trans

BUY THE WHOLE CAR NOT PARTS OFF IT!

Has 103k on it, black outside red inside its Manual awd

clean wv title
CAR IS RUST FREE

missing only whats listed below

Comes with a new gas tank and walboro 255 in the tank with rewire kit and stock exhaust with a can welded on it

Also comes with almost new axles and tires

Comes with no
motor
trans
t case
turbo
intercooler and kit
boost gauge
ecu
fpr
mbc

·
Registered
286 Posts
600 to ship it? Thats almost double what you're asking, man.

Good luck with the sale, though. I'm sure someone will snap that up. GOod price.

·
Registered
593 Posts
I'd love to get this please don't scrap this!! Give me a few weeks when I start my new job, if it's not gone by then its SOLD. You be willing to work out a payment plan and you just hold onto the title until it's paid in full?

·
Registered
318 Posts
I have seen this car in person. It needs paint, but the car is really rust free and straight. Would make a nice donor shell with a quick trip to Maacco.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
92Blue said:
I'd love to get this please don't scrap this!! Give me a few weeks when I start my new job, if it's not gone by then its SOLD. You be willing to work out a payment plan and you just hold onto the title until it's paid in full?
I dont want to hold this i want it gone in the next week.

RSbeast said:
I have seen this car in person. It needs paint, but the car is really rust free and straight. Would make a nice donor shell with a quick trip to Maacco.
Thanks.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
NEW PICS

90 awd manual black outside red inside roller $350

CAR HAS BEEN CHANGED TO 91-94 ELECTRONICS>meaning it uses 91-94 parts the only 90 part left on it was the 90 trans

BUY THE WHOLE CAR NOT PARTS OFF IT!

Has 103k on it, black outside red inside its Manual awd

clean wv title
CAR IS RUST FREE

missing only whats listed below

Comes with a new gas tank and walboro 255 in the tank with rewire kit and stock exhaust with a can welded on it

Also comes with almost new axles and tires

comes with a newer radiator not in pics

ALSO COMES WITH xtras

·
Registered
211 Posts
Where are you in WV?

I'm in Marietta, OH.

Can you PM me you address and phone number please, I'm very interested in this car.

I'm would like to come look at it today if you are close enough.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts