DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive not found too many body kits for a 90 chrysler laser can anyone post a link or sugest a place thanks

·
Banned
2,699 Posts
www.onderground-design.com

probly 1 of the only bodykits ive seen for a 90-91 that fits with no probs, side skirts r kinda fugly tho

·
Registered
434 Posts
why would you wanna put that ugly ass kit on you beautiful PLYMOUTH laser... if anything get a widemouth OEM bumper... and i bet they last longer too... good luck lowering your car with that kit... blah blah blah...im rambling on.. BUT ITS THE TRUTH... now.. go back to sleep...lil laser.. go back to sleep...

·
Banned
440 Posts
im having a custom blitz fornt made and im gonna use eclipse 90-91 sides and buy the rear from onground design....

·
Registered
75 Posts
anyone ever seen this kit on a car it's from ontheground design and does anyone have a pic for it it's for a 92-94 dsm

·
Registered
128 Posts
Yes, it does fit the laser RS-T...... The side skirts are a pain in the ass though. I had a lot of trouble getting them to fit good.

·
Registered
732 Posts
How about the rear MaxRS? Mine was a pain to get rid of the gaps. The sides were a pain too. A lot of fine sanding/cutting that I had to do to fit it on right.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Fx accidentally painted my rear valence. When I put it on I had a lot of gaps. I phone them to complain and they asked me how I mounted the peice. I told them that I had screwed inside the wheel well and behind the license plate. Apparently the wheel well screws are not needed........

·
Registered
732 Posts
Did you leave the stock bumper on? The shop screwed on the bumper at the lincense plate as well. Then to rid the gaps they pushed on the bumper and screwed it in the wheel well at the same time. Worked perfectly and it is tight and snug as it should be. They then went under the car and welded a bar from the underbody to the bumper just to make sure the bumper stays snug. They also left the stock bumper on but cut out the areas around the holes. The mesh is in there as well.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts