DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am wanting to sell my 91 GST. It is a one owner garage kept car that has not been modified for racing or had the boost turned up. I have fixed and upgraded stuff that has failed over the years. It still has original paint and interior and I would say it is about 80-90% condition wise. It has 140k on the clock and runs well and everything works accept the AC and the pop up antenna. There are not a ton of these around in this condition. So I am trying to get a ball park. The head has been off to replace exhaust valves and valve seals. I also ported the head and upgraded the exhaust manifold, turbo housing and O2 housing to EVO III components that won't crack like the stock stuff. All of this has been ported but I have not messed with the stock exhaust. Turbo bearings were replaced but the old ones were fine. I have used Mobil 1 since it was new so the internal components are like new. The front suspension has been replaced with MOOG stuff. Inner and outer tie rod ends, struts, urethane bushings. The brakes are stock. Rims are stock. I have an extra set of stock rims I will throw in. Interior wise, the headliner has been replaced and all 6 speakers have been replaced. The stereo is the stock cassette/CD and it still works. Power windows, door locks, rear wiper, and defroster work. AC needs some work but I think compressor is good. Small leak somewhere. I put in an all aluminum Mitsimoto Radiator to replace the cracked stock one. The car runs like new. It could use a good front end alignment but everything is tight. This is not your ragged out kiddy car. The clutch has been replaced with a stage one racing clutch, not needed but I figured it would hold up better than the stock clutch. The computer caps have been replaced. The car looks and drives like it did 30 yrs ago. So I am thinking around $8k for this car based on what I have in it and the general condition of it. If I can’t get $7k for it, then most likely I will keep it. I can post some pics if there is interest. The color is Almaden Red Pearl.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts