DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner
1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My newest addition. Yes i bought it from a guy off this site, it does need some of my good touch and will be seeing my setup eventually i was going to put in the 2G :)

Photos: These were taken by me.

Need NEW oil dipstick

This looks like shit

I found some of my oil

Still gotta check it out to see what is on the car but i like it whatever it is

Oil sending unit wires

Ebay china 16G

One of the causes of the leaking oil

CHINA EBAY MANIFOLD

Off the turbo

Lots of photos i know. It was made into a thread to get back at the last owner for screwing me over on this car. But that didnt go to well so i've came to the conclusion just to take what i got in my driveway bite the $4000 i paid for this car.

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Looks good, man. 1G Panda love! I kinda liked how the BOV was upsidown in that one pic, would've looked cool if it the engine bay was all tucked and shaved.

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I still need to pick up fix all the dumb things wrong with this car from the previous owner, and then order 1150cc injectors, aluminum radiator, and a few others things.

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
New tires

New turbo setup

A few issues
Need IC piping

Old IC piping with 16g turbo

Had to bend the dip stick and remove the fan

Need to make the dumptube a little longer?!

MMM turbo

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Looking good! Hopefully everything goes well for you!

·
Honorary Moderator
2,723 Posts
Looks clean, good luck with it. What are you using to tune? Vented BOV FTL.

·
Registered
615 Posts
Freakin' sweet man! Are you ever in the Manassas or NVA? Funny thing is I have a 93 50 trim Eagle Talon in Fredericksburg sittin in storage.

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I go around nova, and manassas every once in awhile. Most of the time its just in Woodbridge area but i haven't had a running DSM since '06, right before i went to iraq. Why do you have a 50trim talon in storage its summer time haha.

Will be using Dsmlink to tune with since i will be running 1150cc injectors on this setup. There is no tuning software on the car never has been so the previous owner told me. Go figure?!

It won't be running until there is tuning software and proper mods on the car no worries, i got plenty of aftermarket parts at the house thinking more than likely i will need to scrape this small FMIC setup and get something else also.

·
Registered
544 Posts
If ya want you can send all that Chinese shit my way. I'm doing a very low budget build on a NT Laser.

Car looks to be in the right hands though. Good work.

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Nice,

Did you put some videos up of the car before the new setup? If so I watched them. Good vids and hope to see more.

1 - 20 of 99 Posts