DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Your choices are pretty limited. DEJON tool has two options though. they have a curved turbo inlet elbo that costs $60 something and they have a full 3" that necks down to 2.5" before the turbo- it costs$130 (DEJONTOOL.com). I built my own intake pipe, it was pretty damn easy, and only cost $30. the power gain was pretty impresive, especially at the top end. I would not say the power gain would be worth $130 though. All you have to do is check out Dan Aho's VFAQ on how to build a 3" intake. (VFAQ.com) The only recomendations I have is that you angle the dump tube return line alot. and try to get your hands on some silicon connectors rather than fernco rubber connectors. the silicon ones are thinner, cheaper and look better. the important part is that they are thinner so they don't interfere with the wastegate actuator nipple. E-mail me if you need any more help with this.

·
Registered
729 Posts
boosted performance also sells one for 100.
I've never seen it, but its supposed to increase flow quite a bit.

·
Registered
729 Posts
that rapter pipe looks nice. any idea on its price?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for all the info. Unfortunatly i have a car that is not turbo, and most those are for turbo cars. I think i may try to make one and see how it turns out. While Im making it ill take pics and let you guys know how it comes out.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts