DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These gauge overlays are for the 1995-1999 Eclipse Non-Turbo ONLY! Please visit XXXXXXXXXXX All White Face gauges are $25 through the site. But you can also pick any color you want. These overlays are premium laser cut decals that use the current gauge face also. These overlays come complete with instructions and installation tips to make your gauges have a custom look for a fraction of the cost of the other guys gauges. Take a look for yourself on the website.

Doug H
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

[This message has been edited by WhoaTed (edited September 26, 2000).]

G

·
Doug, you agreed when you registered to the forums that you would not post ads. You have cross-posted ads since day one. Please use these forums to talk DSMs, ask for help, chill out in the lounge, etc., NOT for posting ads.

These are moderated forums. The moderators spend their time to make this a more enjoyable resource for DSM enthusiasts, not to allow "vendors" to get free adverstising. If we allowed every guy with a $30 boost controller and $25 gauge faces to post their ads, this place would look a lot different and wouldn't be the helpful friendly place it is.

If you see an ad, it either slipped by, we haven't got to it yet, or *maybe* a little slack was given to a regular contributor who posted a soft-sell ad.

Please take your spam elsewhere, but stick around to talk DSMs. Thanks.

------------------
** Ted-95 GSX **

G

·
Hi Jon, That's something to consider. I certainly won't rule it out, but here is why I don't want to add one at the moment:

* There's been alot of changes in the forums recently, no additional forums for now until current forums usage can be determined.
* The current policy is to keep DSMtalk free of user posted ads. If we had a vendor ads forum, it would probably lead to general "for sale" and "wanted" ads too. I administer several sites, and many people inherently do not follow rules and guidelines. Not most, but many. So, if ads were posted here, it may detract from use of www.DSMtrader.com. I don't want that to happen, because there is great synergy between that site and this one. Each site provides the other with traffic. This synergy has helped www.DSMtrader.com reach over 1,000 ads for the first time just today!!!!(inventory varies daily so it may be less than 1,000 when you read this).

I am possibly considering a seperate vendors advertising section outside of the forums, but that's another thread :)

Anyway, this is probably more than you wanted to read after making a simple suggestion, but I want you to know I fully consider each suggestion I receive and often times ask the moderators and DSMtalkers for feedback on them.

Keep the suggestions coming.

------------------
** Ted-95 GSX **

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
By the way Ted, I am a DSM owner. I own a 97 Eclipse. I just think its good for the rest of the DSM owners to know that there is better deals out there other then NR gauges. I just happen to be sponsored by Import Intelligence. Hey if I were someone else and saw a message saying White Face Gauges for $25 instead of $139. Then I would check it out also.

Doug H

[This message has been edited by dbh23 (edited September 26, 2000).]

G

·
I have nothing against you personally Doug, and it wouldn't make a difference if you owned a DSM, Honda, or Lambo. I just didn't like your SPAM, and yes, that is what it was because not only are ads not allowed, but you cross-posted the same ad in almost every forum here.

I do not doubt your intentions. If you want to do good for your sponsor, thats understandable. If you made some conversational or helpful posts, and put a *discreet* link in your sig linking to your sponsor, it would be more paletable (hint), than spamming our forums. :)

------------------
** Ted-95 GSX **

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh ok, thats no problem. By the way if you want to see what I'm talking about go ahead and check it out. You'll probably be surprised(a lot of people are). There has been about 20 orders already in about the first 5 days for these.

Oh yeah, is there a section on here of what kind of mods are done to peoples DSMs? Just wanted to know. I'm going to get a intake and 100 shot of nitrous within a month. Just wanted to see what other good little tricks are.

Doug H http://www.importintelligence.com
hehehe

1 - 10 of 10 Posts