DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This isnt much of a kill story, but i thought it was funny. I have a 97tsi, 6 bolt, forged internals, cams, ported 20g, meth inection, few other things. Its about 12 at night and im on my way home. I meet up with my friend at a WaWa parking lot realy quick, when a brand new 09 mustang gt pulls in. I used to be a mustang owner so i glanced and when he got out i said "things beautiful man" he looks at my car and says "thats cute". I was just like ok, whatever no biggie, and then as this happens, his im guessing girlfriend gets out of the car and walks in behind him, lets just say she was very very good looking. So as i leave, he lefts behind me, drifting out of the parking lot and almost loosing it. I turn on a major road in my town that is 2 lanes each way, he pulls up and says "my engine ways more than your car". I laughed and said "that sucks". He tells me 40 roll and i happily agree, brake boosting in meth injection at 20lbs out of 26lbs. He honks 3 times even tho he takes off at 2, and im guessing he was a horrible driver because at the end of 3rd gear i must have been atleast 6 or 7 cars ahead, the light in front of me turns yellow so i slow down and stop, he pulls up, looks at me, i tell him "thats a cute car, why dont you let your girl drive, she will probably drive it better" Light turns green and i turn onto my road with a smile.

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Haha...nothing better than putting cocky drivers in their place.

You might want to divide that up into smaller sections though...

·
Banned
14 Posts
You just made my morning, I love the DSM story you just wrote it..... again. Did you give her the, " honey you're so talented line"?? She had to be embarrassed.

Later Dr Turbo

·
Registered
340 Posts
LMAO, good one bro! That is some funny shit. I wish I could have seen the look on his and his g/f's face. Good kill. Not saying he didnt deserve it, but you should be racing things with alot more power, it was too easy.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I wish that my GT500 kill was half as cool as yours. The guy I raced was actually cool and just gave me a thumbs up after I beat him from a 70 roll by 3 cars.
At least you got to embarass a cocky SOB with his hot gf in the passanger seat. Lucky.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Damn that made my day right there. One hell of a good kill, put him in his place. Wonder what he told his g/f "sorry my dick just shrunk a little"lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts