DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know how to post up vids, but I have just seen the silver AMS Evo post up a new hp record. I know somebody has seen this vid. Please post it up!

·
Elite DSMtalker
866 Posts
I love the new header and turbo location.
Anyone know if they are still using gas or did they switch to methanol?

·
Registered
514 Posts
beating4g63s said:
988 is okay just what does it run in the 1/4.

I love all of the arm-chair critics.

I have nothing to do with AMS with exception of hanging out with Martin & company a couple of times at SEMA. And in this small industry, being somewhat of a competitior in the market.

However, after working on these cars day in and day out, it amazes me how people who have done so little can criticize so much.

Congrats guys.

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
It already ran mid 9's in its previous state, with like a 800+whp tune, so this should be interesting...I dno what I would do if this beast ran 8's...

You should see this thing in person....I saw it at the AMS meet the other day...Insane little beast, I was just sitting in awe starting at the huge comp. housing sticking out the front bumper...Then the parachute in the back for the 150+ trap speeds....

This thing is definitely streetable...Besides it running slicks around town, I have seen it around....This thing will drive off the track, which is something most low 9 or better cars usually can't say....Its insane

·
Honorary Moderator
1,361 Posts
Damn, I missed that video and that news.

Great job to Martin and Eric and all the guys over at AMS.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts