DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone heard of a 99 Eclipse Crankwalking? GST or GSX, please specify. I know there are a lot of high mileage 99s out there, but i havent heard of any problems. I know that mileage doesnt mean much when it comes to CW, but i'm just curious.

·
Registered
145 Posts
I have heard of one or two cases in Southern California, but the 99s seem to be least affected.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Prolly because they generally have less mileage...

Roger that, i know i guy that walk with a 99gsx, had like 65k on it, YIKES. I got like 83k, if mine walks im blowin that shit up and buyin a WRX...

·
Registered
3,099 Posts
I was originally gonna sell my car about 2 years ago and one of the guys that was interested in buying it allready had a 99 GSX..... only difference was his was black and had crankwalk. He had the first engine replaced at 12,000 miles and another one was in about another 6,000 miles later. He said he loved the car but was willing to take his loss with that one and buy mine if I was willing to sell it. I guess the dealer was giving him alot of sh*t about the issues at the time. Unfortuneatly I did not want to drop $3,000.oo off my price. So I still own mine.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts