DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These aren't really great kill stories by any strech of the imagination. infact if i wasn't waiting for my shirt to get out of the dryer i wouldn't be posting about them but i am so here i go:

Me and my buddy were cruzzing the local strip looking for anything and we were rolling about 45 and threw some revs at an elantra just for shits and giggles to our surprise he revs back and starts to accelerate... needless to say dropped a gear and disappeared that guy didn't stand a chance. Apon our next light we came up next to an eclipse rs with a crooked turbo badge and a full blitz body kit on it. After i regained my composer from laughing my ass off we threw some revs out and he started to rev up suddenly realizing i might actually be in for a race i got ready consitrated and gave just about one of the worst launches i've ever had fortuanatly for me this little pussy wasn't about to race first off because he prob knew we would have won w/turbo and secondly ahh because he was a pretty boy bitch (purly speculation) After that we came up to an s10 with the 5 inch grandpa tach and racing decals... no problems here we were 3 cars ahead in no time. That was about the extent of our night like i said nothing really exciting but hey we had fun doing it and now those boys will think twice befor messin with DSM's agian

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
that was descriptive as hell.
:santa:

·
Registered
245 Posts
I wouldnt even call those kills.. heh :eek:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts