DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can find dual guage pods for the A-pillar, but I can't find any triple ones...

Does anyone make them?

------------------
---------
Mr. Tippy
Black 1997 Eclipse GST Spyder
"V8 HAHA"

·
Registered
61 Posts
try lotec i dont know there site. i beleive it is on the main dsm.org site.

------------------

·
Honorary Moderator
653 Posts
They make them for the non-convertable, but I've never seem em for the Spider. Maybe get a dual and a single, cut the dual at the bottom and the single at the top, and try to get them as close to gether as possible to make em look like they are connected...

Just an idea

------------------
John Lewis
1991 Eclipse GS Turbo

·
Registered
232 Posts
i thought the spyder and coupe had the same apillar. if you order directly from lotek it is $39. thats what i did. sturdy piece.. pretty good match to factory plastic. most people think it is factory equipment except until they see it up close (2 empty gauge pods.. looks goofy i know i know...

------------------
'95 GS-T free mods, K&N, 3" HKS Superdragger, ACT2600, lightened flywheel, and otherthings that escape me at the moment. T-25 handicapped though. As you can see its a work in progress. Figure if i buy it i should buy it once :)

·
Honorary Moderator
653 Posts
Yeah, I guess that better than my idea. That's what I have to do, because nobody makes a triple for the 1G, I don't think the automatic seatbelt leaves enough room.

------------------
John Lewis
1991 Eclipse GS Turbo

·
Honorary Moderator
653 Posts
Oops..I just made a fool of myself, Lotek does have a triple, for only $39.99.

Can someone help me pull my foot out of my mouth?

Looks like a great unit.

------------------
John Lewis
1991 Eclipse GS Turbo

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks everybody! :)

------------------
---------
Mr. Tippy
Black 1997 Eclipse GST Spyder
"V8 HAHA"

·
Registered
232 Posts
if you are a member of club dsm they are supposed to give you free shipping

------------------
J. Hunter Allred

'95 GS-T free mods, K&N, 3" HKS Superdragger, ACT2600, lightened flywheel, and otherthings that escape me at the moment. T-25 handicapped though. As you can see its a work in progress. Figure if i buy it i should buy it once :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts