DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Honorary Moderator
1,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some helpful A/T DSM related links. Feel free to add some more links if you find them.

AT-DSM sites:

AT-DSM page
-- somewhat outdated but still contains useful information and resources

AT-DSM Yahoogroups
-- this forum will become more useful for getting help but the Yahoogroups archives has a wealth of information

Fastest AT-DSMs page
-- self explanatory

Some AT-DSM specific VFAQs
-- a fellow AT-DSMer who has a number of AT specific VFAQs created that may be useful

Auto tranny Information Links:

How Automatic Transmission Work
-- from the "How Stuff Works" web site. Good information and many descriptive pictures to help understanding

How Torque Converters Work
-- also from the "How Stuff Works" web site.

Torque converter multiplication explained
-- thanks for the link Jehu

AT-DSM specific shop links:

Dunrite Converters
-- sells the Translab shift kit, Alto end clutch kit, and upgrades torque converters

Protorque
-- upgrades torque converters

Precision Industries
-- currently developing a billet torque converter for DSMs

·
Elite DSMtalker
679 Posts
The TCUGO, something many (most if not all) A/T DSMers will enjoy. http://www.tcugo.com/ a manual, welldesign, useful, easy to use manual shifter (jus tlike on ferraris etc)

Found out about this guy developing the TCUGO through www.atdsm.com and have been smiling ever since...can't wait for him to finish the product :cool:

·
Registered
618 Posts
pookers said:
so when did atdsm.com die?
About a month or so ago. There weren't a whole lot of posts on the site in the last 6 months or so, mostly just questions regarding the TCUGo. I haven't noticed the moderators posting on here much anymore either, but one was getting married if I remember correctly. Maybe they all moved on and got sick of paying the hosting fee.

RIP atdsm.com. It was a great resource while it lasted.

Ryan

·
Registered
2 Posts
don;t have any expirience with them, but ill like to do it myself deal any manuals that you can reffer cds etc. i have a w4a32 (which is stronger the 32 or 33) thank you

Erving

·
Registered
88 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts