DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Added categories to organize the forums.

The slate's a little full with upcoming changes at the moment... but keep the suggestions coming.

Coming soon are additional forums, a "Who's on the boards" hack (so you can see who else is visiting when you are here), a seperate page with DSMtalk.com graphics (in response to those that have asked for a graphic to link to DSMtalk), and more stuff I can't remember at the moment :)

Oh yeah... and more moderators too. For those that have already expressed the interest, I'll be making some assignments soon, once additional forums are added. If you are interested in moderating, but haven't yet e-mailed me, go to the main forums page and click on the "Like to be a Moderator?" link in the news fader for more info. Thanks.

------------------
** Ted-95 GSX **

[This message has been edited by WhoaTed (edited September 13, 2000).]

·
Registered
14 Posts
Ted how about a Page where you can see or search the Members Registry. ie: Town or State. Mods.

If you need a place to get an idea of what iam talking about check out www.gp-owners.com then Owners Registry.

------------------
99 Grand Prix GTP
98 Eclipse GS

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
1FastGTP, DSMtalk.com was never intended to be a registry or to keep track of mods, that's one of the functions of www.dsm.org (although the membership link there states "DATABASE IS CURRENTLY DOWN AND UNDERGOING RENOVATION" and has for a couple years).

That being said, there an available hack for this message board that can list all usernames and the info in the profiles, which I may add. Most users do put their town/state in the profile, so that may partially fufill your request. I've got a few other modifications to the script to get to first, but I will try to add that one.

Thanks for the suggestion.

------------------
** Ted-95 GSX **

1 - 3 of 3 Posts