DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Main thread with all the info is here: http://www.dsmtalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=200190&highlight=maximal

I think that thread pretty much covers everything actually. First 10 will get these at the $130 shipped price. I will start shipping after we get 5. After 10 they'll go up to $145 which I still think is rather fair. You can send payment now or after we get the 5. Paypal is [email protected]. Let me know if you have any questions.

Terry

·
Registered
5,386 Posts
I am currently unable to afford any right now but info is always nice.

Are these only good on 1g or do you make them for 2g's as well?

·
Premium Member
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
1G right now. If someone would want to take some measurements of a 2G they might be the same or easy to make a set for.

·
Premium Member
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well it looks like I need to get working on the 2g ones.

If anyone wanted to take some measurements for me and test fit them you'd get a free set. Shoot me a PM.

·
Premium Member
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ssearles said:
Yeah, I would be more trusting of that than someone taking measurements at home and reporting them to you.
It actually worked out fairly well for the 1st gen ones. However they were pretty similar to the 3S ones so it wasn't really difficult to make them work.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Yes the 1g ones almost mirrored the 3s arms other than in length. I did just basic measurements and everything fit spot one. In terms of length I have tons of adjustment both ways. Terry Im glad everything went through and you became a vendor, works out good for the entire community.

·
Premium Member
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
boosted90awd said:
Yes the 1g ones almost mirrored the 3s arms other than in length. I did just basic measurements and everything fit spot one. In terms of length I have tons of adjustment both ways. Terry Im glad everything went through and you became a vendor, works out good for the entire community.
Thanks for the help again Jason. Sold a few of these sets already and looks like there's more interest for not only 2g arms but other products as well.

4G63 POWER said:
Should be able to as it doesn't look too difficult. I'm assuming that just replaces a stock part? I'd just need some measurements from it...have the lathe and everything to do it.

Terry

·
Registered
372 Posts
Email sent!! How many are still available under the group buy? Count me in for a set.

Jason

·
Registered
372 Posts
Money sent. Thanks for the quick email response!!

·
Premium Member
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
9 more left at this price (after yours). Doesn't seem to be a huge rush in the group buy so I'll just ship these as the order's come in.

Terry

·
Premium Member
1,781 Posts
I already have a set of ingals arms but am not happy about the boots over the ball joints. Have you been using these on the 3S for a while? How do the boots and ball joints hold up with daily driving? Can the boots be replaced or do you need to replace the whole joint?

·
Premium Member
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
DSM Rook said:
I already have a set of ingals arms but am not happy about the boots over the ball joints. Have you been using these on the 3S for a while? How do the boots and ball joints hold up with daily driving? Can the boots be replaced or do you need to replace the whole joint?
Never heard a complaint with the tie rod end. If you have an issue with the boot let me know and I can probably get you a replacement for them. Been selling these to 3S owners for a few years so there are some that have been out there for a while so I don't think you'll have an issue.

Terry

1 - 20 of 39 Posts