DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
The Touch Screen Stereo system is the ultimate car infotainment system. Almost all models give you access to your smartphone and mobile devices and Bluetooth Technology. They have a variety of input and output options for your audio and visual needs such as USB ports.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hey guys im new here. I need advice on what are the best component speakers for music like rap, rock and metal. Im looking for speakers that would pick up good bass. I was planning on buying the alpine type r spr-17s but after a bit of research i learned that there best for listening to country and the blues. Btw its going into the doors of a spyder. just curious are there other brand components that are made specifically for bass?
Recently i have also searched the best one for my car. After that buying JBL GTO629. You will get lots of brand in the market but before selecting one, you must read some review from online. In this time, the bellow items are in the top rated-

• Polk Audio DB6501
  • JBL GTO629
  • Infinity Kappa 60.11CS
  • BOSS Audio CH6CK
Hope this will help you. Thanks

21 - 27 of 27 Posts