DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im the fng to dsm. I bought a 97 gst spyder from a salvage auction totally stripped!!. Then I got a rolled over 97 gst with 67k. Manual trans. Swapped the engine trans etc. I didn't get the intercooler,
intake, mas, Bov, or piping. Was wondering, as far as performance which after market stuff to buy? Mostly concerned about the mas.

The rolled over car had drag slicks on the front. 3.5 inch exhust from the cat. Other mods I have no idea...

·
Registered
652 Posts
Well... you could easily find everything out by doing a little research, but I'll help you out. I'm not sure what your price range is however. One thing for the mas is to replace it with a VPC. More tunability and you can vent the BOV to the air. You could probably find a used 2g mas on dsmtrader if you want to go that route. To replace the IC and piping, I'd just get a FMIC kit, which kit I don't know because I haven't looked into 2g FMIC kits. The intake just get a K&N, best performance to money value. And is arguably better than any other for our cars. As far as the BOV goes, I'd get a 1g BOV if you're going to be getting another 2g mas. I'd go to an aftermarket one if you get the VPC.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts