DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
my age has nothing to do with anything he was trying to be funny so was i all i want to know is if any body had the ahp set up and how good it worked and how long it took for them to ship it

·
Banned
1,224 Posts
Well, I ordred my Dp, 3" cat, and cat back from them aprox 5 weeks ago, and it still hasn't shown up. I don't mind thought beacuse every thing they have looks quality, and it was a whole shit load cheaper than the other guys. Expect a full review when I get it here and get it put on.

·
Registered
569 Posts
ippkiss said:
Well, I ordred my Dp, 3" cat, and cat back from them aprox 5 weeks ago, and it still hasn't shown up. I don't mind thought beacuse every thing they have looks quality, and it was a whole shit load cheaper than the other guys. Expect a full review when I get it here and get it put on.
Make sure you keep harassing him about it, or be prepared to wait another 10 weeks. I had to threaten to cancel my order before I finally got my O2 housing.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks for the advice its been 4 weeks now the only time they replied to my email is when i threatened to cancel my order

·
Registered
20 Posts
I really think their service sucks-I ordered a FMIC over 6 mos
ago. I have only gotten 1 reply via E-mail or via phone out of
many inquiries. They have had my $$ since day one.
I would gladly have paid much more to get one from a shop that actually ships products.
Len

·
Banned
1,224 Posts
Wow, I had no idea they have such horribal service. They sure were nice when I was asking questions about which parts I should get. I guess its time to send them an e-mail complaning that i'm going to turn them into the BBB.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Sorry Guys

I have emailed all concerning their orders. I'll address each one individualy off the forums.

As you can see from just this thread, I'm a little busy.

Chris Anderson
AHP Products

·
Registered
212 Posts
i have ordered a exhaust from them on spetember 9 and on september 13 i got a email saying they got all the parts and starting to build it and it should be done shortly now its october 7th and still no catback exhaust.. i called them 3 times a day and all i get is the answering machine i have left about 5 messages and no phone call back. Also i have sent like 10 emails and no responds. im pissed cuz i cant replace the new downpipe i got cuz my old one is cracked without the catback exhaust.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i finally recieved my dump tube and 3 inc down pipe it s on already the car feels faster havent raced it yet they didnt send any gaskets with the parts so i had to make my own every thing looks high quality they both bolted right on with no problems i ordered the parts on july 29 th i sent the money oreder express mail so they ghot it on the 30 th i just recieved my down pipe today i received the dump tube last monday i had to email them alot they did call me one time to let me know that the parts were shipped 3 weeks ago if you dont mind waiting 9 weeks for your parts youll get your moneys worth

·
Registered
212 Posts
Re: Sorry Guys

Turbostangman said:
I have emailed all concerning their orders. I'll address each one individualy off the forums.

As you can see from just this thread, I'm a little busy.

Chris Anderson
AHP Products
Hey there buddy i dont know if u have recieved my emails i sent you and my phone messages i have left you but im in need of my 3" catback exhaust . As we spoke on the phone the first time u said it wouldnt take ling 3 weeks cuz i had my downpipe cracked so i needed something ASAP and you said NP. I will call tommorow and leave another message and see if you actually maybe call me back after my 15th message i leave you.

·
Banned
1,224 Posts
I took me 9 weeks from when I orderd it to recive my stuff. The funny thing was that I had tried to call in and cancle my order and recive a refund, but I was told it had allready shiped. Then I came to find out it didn't ship for another 3 days. Yes there products are good, but there c/s leaves very much to be desired.

·
Registered
212 Posts
its been like 7 weeks for me man i could of paye dlike 20 bucks extra and recieved one like in 3 days not 9 weeks. i called them today and guess who answered the phone a answering machine wow!!! so i left a message to call me back by the end of tonight if not i would like to cancel my order

1 - 20 of 27 Posts