DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So me and this kid with a really well built Integra go at it. We work together, and outside our work there is a nice little strip to run down. Nothin crazy, get a little into 3rd before you gotta shut down. Anyway, we run out. First time i bog the start and spin. He darts ahead of me but I start pulling by the end. If it was a 1/4, I would had him by the end. Second time we both get a good launch and I got half a carlength until 3rd where I pull a good carlength away. So we come back into the parking lot and who pulls in a second later but Mr. 5-0. He knew wh were the ones racin. He just asked us if we were obeying the traffic laws and drivin safe. We said yeah, and he creeped slow for like the nekt 10 minutes. It was close, but it was still fun runnin with a car that could hang.

·
Registered
493 Posts
damn that was lucky. the local cops kinda roll up on us at the local hang out. we usually just shoot the shit with him for a few minutes then he rolls out and asks us to be cool.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts