DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Donnie McKee

PayPal email address: [email protected]

Description of Services/good Offered:
I have 6061 aluminum inserts made for the front/rear roll stops for 1g/2g DSMs.

Typical Turnaround time:
I can usually have them shipped out within a couple days.

$80 bucks shipped for the set.

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just an update, I'm making the side mounts now as well. PM me for details.

·
Registered
5,386 Posts
How much do you charge for just the front done?

·
Registered
679 Posts
Quick question, are they the same for both 1g and 2g's, are do you have to make them separately. Reason being, need to know if my front and rear 1g prothanes will fit in my 2g.

Great product though, will definitely look into these for the drag car soon.

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No, they are different. The rear hole on the 1g is centered, where as both holes are offset on the 2g.

·
Registered
340 Posts
How much is a set for the 1G? Also, how would you put them in? You just take out the rubber from the stockers and make the inside smoothe and put these in? Or do they come with the mounts and everything?

Andrew

·
Registered
427 Posts
Hey man, I also might be interested in a set of these. I was wondering if you still had them. They'll be aggressive as hell, so I'm still in a toss up between the Prothanes' and these.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Wanted to bump this thread for a good seller. I ordered the front and rear inserts from Donnie and I'll say you guys wont be disappointed in his work.

I'll post some pictures up soon when I get the old stock inserts pressed out and the new ones in.

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks to Chris's mess up ;) I now have dimensions for 1g FWD inserts. Have plenty of material left.

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I have been getting a lot of variances in the dimensions of the mounts on different cars, so I'm not sending out the inserts anymore. I am now pressing them in free of charge for anyone who buys the inserts. I do not have any mounts to send these out completed. All mounts that are shipped to me will be completed and shipped back within 3-4 days.

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
If you only do the roll stops, they keep your engine/trans from moving too much under acceleration, and the rubber/poly mounts on the engine/trans help soften some of the vibration. I had them in my car, and drove it on the street as often as I could.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts