DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got the snow performance stage one kit. I was hopeing to find out how much boost I can run on 91 pump, with my set up. I have a 2.3 stroker, eagle rods, 9.1 wiescos with a big 16g, 650's, set up with a safc with a wide band. I don't have the dsm link just yet, but hopeing soon.
Help from some of the meth users would be helpful, thanks..

·
Honorary Moderator
2,637 Posts
Who knows? You log and tune. When you see knock, you know you've reached your limit.

I've ran 28 psi on the 16g with meth and 91 on a 2.0.
I do get some minor knock in 4th gear for some reason.

Try it out man.

·
Premium Member
2,310 Posts
I have an evo3 16g, dsmlink, sbr front mount, 272's cams, 780cc injectors, pump etc, etc.
I do plan on making my car meth dependent, right now the kit is on an I'm running 24psi with 7.8 compression on 93 pump with 15 degrees of timing up top.
Tonight I'm going to see if I can add anymore boost, I am only running washer fluid (30% meth 70% water) with an m8 sized injector, not boost juice 50/50 because I want to always have it available, being that the car with be a meth dependent car.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hotimportcrx said:
Thats if you live in new brunswick, nj..which im assuming. Be care though. You dont want to make your motor meth dependant. I have a friend who did that, the meth controller broke of the highway, and boom.
No I'm not that close to nj as you would think. I'm in Canada, in the province of New Brunswick, which boarders with the state of Maine.
There is no dsm tuners for many miles. So turbotrix is out for me.

I think I might have bought the wrong kit, I got the stage 1. I should have got stage 2, being varaible. It's difficult to tune.

·
Registered
501 Posts
I'm running a Snow Performance system. I have a built motor with a PTE 50 trim, only using 550cc injectors, I am able to run 30psi with a GOOD amount of timing advance(no knock). If I up my timing or boost any more I get knock, so I'm going to switch to 780cc and get back on the drawing board. O'yeah my mix. I was using boost juice 50/50, but when I reached my tuning limits with it I decided to go higher and I try to keep it around 70m/30w.
When I started changing the mixture I noticed the improvements immediately.
I LOVE METH!!!!

·
Registered
792 Posts
Take it to Troy in Kentville Nova Scotia Taylor's Family Mechanical Performance Parts.
He is good with dsm`s and will help you alot. He`s got a 2g gsx running meth making 517whp I believe.
This man speaks the truth. Troy kicks ass. He made 11.6 with tranny problems in PEI this year, haha. I think the shops called Taylor made performance now.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.