DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner
21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
I think the Hyundai Accent 2.0 is an n/a 4g63, at least my neighbor says that their 02 accent has one, I havent looked.

·
Registered
9 Posts
i know that the sonatas came with it my buddy had one. i have see the 4g63 in the conquest/starion its pretty sick i actually thought about doing it. you can put the 4g63 in anything with enought time and money. Eric Plebani (spelling) put it in a porsche and was on the cover of turbo magazine. it was pretty sick.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Forgot about this, but AWD expos, and eagle summits come with a '64 and 3 bolt rear :). IIRC Colt Vistas have a 1.8L in fwd. and you can do the '63 in old dodge colts (69-77) and 1st gen mitsu lancers (dodge colt as well 77-80 or something).

I want some old school mitsu :( It's retarded hard to find the 69-70's stuff.

·
Registered
409 Posts
accents never had 4g6x's

elantras, and sonotas di have them and even a 1.8 dohc

·
Banned
569 Posts
Dont forget the avenger, theres a locl that did the awd 6 bolt swap on i think a 96 avenger...

hotnesss

·
Registered
575 Posts
greenstreak said:
A dizzum? :confused: Keep the honda talk on a honda board.
Excuse my stupidity but what the hell is a "dizzum"? :confused: I know what jizzum is :burnout:

·
Registered
263 Posts
The Japanse Starion came with a 4G63 turbo with SOHC. There are a few over here. A friend of mine has one with digital dash guages

·
Registered
5 Posts
Some pre-96 Hyundais had the 4g motors. The 95 Accent was the debut for Hyundais first motor, the 1.5 Alpha. The Tiburon had their second, the 2.0 Beta.
The S-Coupe had a turbo mitsu motor. The Excel could get a 4g63 transplant.

·
Registered
59 Posts
My cordia has a 4g62. the "L" version has the sohc carbed '63. If I keep it long enough and find some extra funds, a '63 would look awfully nice in my bay. :D

·
Registered
1 Posts
I bought a 94 Mitsu Mighty Max about 2 years ago. Just as a daily driver so my Talon could sit during winter. Now that the car got rearended I'm starting the swap now.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts