DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up Dsm, to make a long story short I have a 95 GsT that has a Blown head gasket due to racing my boy's 04 Maxima... It was my 1st time taking it on the freeway and this is what happened. I wanna enjoy this car so if anybody knows someone who can give me a deal on installing this gasket ill greatly appreciate it.

This car overheats too fast man...

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Are you SURE it was a HG? Have you checked your coolant return line? This stumped me for a while until I figured it was just a stupid torn rubber hose leaking out all my coolant. If you have a garage, get a couple buddies together, some tools and a Haynes repair manual and do it yourself. It's not the hardest thing to do, but by far not the easiest either. Just make sure at least one of your friends is somewhat mechanically inclined. Or call empie, he's kind of a newb though :p :p :p

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.